Digital Marketing Specialist (f/m/d)
Within your new role as Digital Marketing Specialist you will be supporting the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in the ongoing development and implementation of the website infrastructure for Zuken across Europe and beyond.
You will be expected to understand and support a range of exciting digital projects through the use of WordPress, Marketo and SalesForce.com to help drive the business forward.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Design and update web pages, including optimising imagery to enhance the brand
- Understand and implement technical SEO requirements and be able to guide the content team on writing for SEO
- Create, deliver and maintain marketing campaigns from early concept, through launch and on to measuring effectiveness, including use of marketing automation campaigns to maximise the lead generation potential of existing digital assets
- Review and analyse digital marketing campaign performance and provide recommendations for enhancements
- Design key collateral including but not limited to marketing brochures, datasheets, testimonials and exhibition materials to ensure all pieces meet brand guidelines.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in digital marketing in a B2B environment
- WordPress content management – creating / adding content
- Marketing Automation (Marketo) – campaign management and event promotion, including but not limited to: email campaigns, landing page creation and reporting
- Search Engine Optimization (Semrush / ScreamingFrog); implement technical fixes, best practices, research and analysis
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator) for layout and the creation / editing of graphics for both web and print use.
- Google Analytics / Social Media reporting / analysis
- CRM (SalesForce.com)
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative and creative flair with a hands-on approach.
- Must have a positive can-do attitude with strict attention to detail
- Very organized, with the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Proven success in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Desirable to have experience of working internationally as part of a marketing team. Knowledge of French, Italian or German beneficial
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills, internally and externally, across all functions, and at all levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Excellent Microsoft skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint experience
- A passion for technology and engineering
- Strong team player
What you’ll get in return
In return you’ll get a competitive salary, company smart phone, on-site car parking space and the opportunity to make a real impact within a small, but dedicated European marketing team as part of a leading global high-tech engineering software organisation.