Digital Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Within your new role as Digital Marketing Manager, you will be supporting the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in the ongoing development and implementation of digital marketing for Zuken across Europe and beyond.
You will be expected to understand and support a range of exciting digital projects through the use of WordPress, Marketo, and SalesForce.com to help drive the business forward.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Create/support, and deliver marketing campaigns from early concept, through launch and on to measuring effectiveness, including the use of marketing automation campaigns to maximize the lead generation potential of existing digital assets
- Understand and implement technical SEO requirements and be able to guide the content team on writing for SEO
- Review and analyze marketing campaign performance (both digital and physical) and provide recommendations for enhancements
- Design and update web pages, including optimizing imagery to enhance the brand.
- Design key collateral including but not limited to marketing brochures, datasheets, testimonials and exhibition materials to ensure all pieces meet brand guidelines.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum five years’ previous experience of digital marketing in a B2B environment
- WordPress content management – creating / adding content
- Marketing Automation (Marketo) – campaign management and event promotion, including but not limited to: email campaigns, landing page creation and reporting
- Search Engine Optimization (BrightEdge / ScreamingFrog); optimize content, implement technical fixes, best practices, research and analysis
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator) for layout and the creation / editing of graphics for both web and print use.
- Google Analytics & Tag Manager
- Social Media reporting & analysis
- CRM (SalesForce.com)
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative and creative flair with a hands-on approach
- Problem Solver: Ability to see an issue, propose a solution and deliver
- Must have a positive can-do attitude with strict attention to detail
- Very organized, with the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, whilst working simultaneously on multiple projects.
- Desirable to have experience of working internationally as part of a marketing team.
- French language skills and the ability to translate content would be beneficial but not a requirement
- Knowledge of French, Italian or German languages beneficial
- Strong relationship-building and influencing skills, internally and externally, across all functions, and at all levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Excellent Microsoft skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint experience
- A passion for technology and engineering
- Strong team player
What you’ll get in return
In return, you’ll get a competitive salary and a company smartphone. A hybrid-working environment with an on-site car parking space and the opportunity to make a real impact within a small, but dedicated European marketing team as part of a leading global high-tech engineering software organization.