Technical Support Engineer (f/m/d)
Founded in 1976, Zuken is a global provider of cutting-edge CAD software and consultancy services for the design of electrical installations and electronic devices.
The E3.series is the world’s leading premium technology for the design of wiring diagrams, wiring, 2D/3D control panels, as well as functional designs and hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams.
The E3.series software supports the entire product development process, from product definition and design, through production, to maintenance/service.
The main tasks in this position are:
- Technical and substantive support for customers in the implementation of the environment
- Conducting technical arrangements with customers
- Participation in projects for Zuken clients mainly in Poland
- Presentation of the company’s solutions at the customer’s site, both in the form of a presentation and a demonstration of the software.
Expectations towards candidates:
- Higher technical education – preferably electrical engineering, electronics or similar.
- Minimum of one year’s professional experience
- Basic knowledge of one of the modern CAD tools (e.g: E3.series, ePlan, EngineeringBase, SEE Electrical Expert, PCschematic, WSCAD etc.)
- Knowledge of English at an intermediate level
Our company offers:
- Reliable, substantive preparation of the employee for the entrusted tasks
- Opportunity to work for an international IT company on large IT projects for Polish and international companies
- Stable employment conditions based on employment contracts
- Attractive remuneration (base + quarterly bonuses)
- Flexible working hours
- Necessary tools for work: computer, telephone and company car (also for private use)
- Private medical care
- Possibility of remote home office work
- Opportunities for professional development through numerous challenges
- Friendly atmosphere and support of colleagues from Poland and the company’s headquarters in Germany
Have we piqued your interest?
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents with details of the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Ms Anna Bartenschlager
Am Söldnermoos 17