P.R.Editor XR Interactive
Controlling manual, interactive or automatic routing and component placement in your design is what it’s all about!
P.R.Editor XR (Place & Route) is a powerful combined placement and routing tool that has been optimized for speed and accuracy to overcome dense PCB design challenges:
- Combine your creative skills with the power of intelligent automation by significantly cutting layout and routing times through the reduction in design iterations now possible using this 'right-first-time' approach.
- P.R. Editior gives you a range of special innovative algorithms, such as automatic copper re-pour, river routing, trunk routing, memory routing, freehand routing, angle-free routing and pull-tight. Fan-out and Fan-in footprint patterns can also be created, stored and reused.
P.R.Editor XR 2000 and higher
The Trunk routing solution addresses issues associated with handling different bus routes collectively as on entity:
- Allowing you to quickly sketch routes - facilitating fast up-front planning and manipulation of a collection of signals as a one group.
With a single click, an error-free true 45-degree routing algorithm is activated:
- The route is effortlessly guided by you, through even the densest areas of design.
Split Power and Ground Planes - Push-Aside and Spring-Back Technique
Advanced interactive placement tools including component push-aside and spring-back functions, and optimum and legal position indicators provide:
- The ultimate control over component placement.
When a “no-probe” point is detected or designated, you can insert a new landing site using the well known CADSTAR push –aside technology.
- The intelligent test-point report will let you control the type of test points, either by automatically or manually routing and even in a forced automatic routine situation.