Bridging the Gap between SolidWorks® and your Electrical and Fluid Designs
E³.WireWorks OnDemand Webinar
Design rework can cost you time and money. And going back and forth between different design departments takes time. The seamless integration between E³.WireWorks and SolidWorks allows engineers to focus on their primary roles, and at the same time, take advantage of integrated toolsets to work on cross-over areas, such as panel, harness and piping design.
In this webinar, we’ll show you how E³.WireWorks and SolidWorks together can help you maximize your design space, cut down on iterations, and produce more accurate designs in less time.
Who should view this OnDemand Webinar:
- Electrical Designers constrained by mechanical design requirements
- Fluid Engineers working closely with the Electrical and mechanical design teams
- MCAD Engineers who interface with ECAD and Fluid departments
- Product Engineers who oversee electrical, fluid and mechanical design
What you'll learn:
- How to improve collaboration between Mechanical, Fluid and Electrical engineering.
- How to reduce design cycle time by minimizing iterations between design departments.
- How to maximize the efficient use of available space in an electro-mechanical assembly.
- How to use EPDM to manage entire projects in a common environment.
- Patrick Hackney, E³.series Product Specialist
- Geoff Lydon, E³.series Solutions Manager
- File format: WMV
- CODEC G2M3 may be required: Download here...
You must register for a Zuken.com user account or login to download this file.