E³.formboard - For Creation of Nailboard Displays
To support the custom wire and cable harness market, the E³.series offers E³.formboard. This additional E³.series integrated module has been designed for the creation of nailboard displays required in producing wire and cable harnesses.
For the manufacturing of wire harnesses a scaled 1:1 drawing is necessary. The Formboard drawing is used to create the harness and to fix the individual branches.
E³.formboard makes it possible for you to create connector tables automatically, graphically display manufacturing and displayed lengths, apply automatic stretching and compressing to cables, as well as rotate cable branches. As with all other modules in the E³.series, the displayed view data of an object in a project with E³.formboard is always consistent with the schematic and additional documents.
- Define the manufacturing length definition on any segment
- Automatically adjust segment adjustment
- Predefine adjustment direction
- Create dynamic connector tables
- Easily rotate branches
- Carry-out wire assignment in connector tables
- Addition of cable protection (e.g. shrinking tubes) and fasteners
- Addition of nail points and branch attributes
The formboard drawing is like all E³.series documents, always correct. Regardless of where a modification may have been made, everything is synchronized online.