E³.series for plant and machinery, and control system design
Webinar OnDemand E³.series - NOTE: This webinar is presented in GERMAN.
E³.series is an advanced design solution used by electrical and fluid engineers for planning, designing and documenting their designs. With control systems, panel design, pneumatic and hydraulic design all built in, it comprehensively supports all aspects of the design and manufacturing process.
Learn how E³.series can help streamline your plant and machinery design, providing accurate and error-free links to the entire lifecycle process from concept through design and manufacturing, to aftersales support.
Who should attend:
- Electrical and fluid engineers
- Project and program managers
- Engineering managers
Six reasons to attend this webinar:
- Find out how to produce quality schematics that will impress your customers.
- Reduce manufacturing bottlenecks where designs don’t match production specifications; perhaps due to incorrectly specified components.
- Avoid collisions on control panels and cable ducts by ensuring that everything fits inside the enclosure.
- See how you can intelligently combine your electrical and fluid designs in one project file.
- Discover how to produce quality harness documentation, with links to your MCAD system.
- Learn how to streamline your electrical design processes and bring them up to date with a fresh approach.
- Hans-Peter Bleher, E³.series Application Engineer
You must register for a Zuken.com user account or login to download this file.