Zuken Innovation World 2014
We are now accepting abstracts for the 2014 Conferences. We welcome case studies, tutorials, best practices and general educational sessions that support this year’s theme: “Power of Innovation”. Papers and presentations must be noncommercial in nature and should focus on technology, techniques or methodology related to the use of Zuken’s tools.
Download speaker agreement
|| Abstract submissions due
||Speakers notified of paper acceptance
||Signed Speaker Agreement due
Company description (50 words)
||Final presentations due
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Zuken Innovation World invites submission of abstracts on all topics related to the use of Zuken’s products. The deadline for final submission is December 31, 2013.
- Zuken users, partners, and invited guests may submit an abstract to present a session at Zuken Innovation World 2014. You may present more than one paper, however, you must submit a separate abstract for each session.
- Sessions are 45 minutes in length.
- Submit the following information no later than December 31, 2013
- Session title (10 words or less)
- Summary (50 words)
- Abstract (300 words)
- Author biography (50 words)
- Abstracts should contain enough detail to clearly convey the material to be covered during the session. Be sure to include information about what attendees should expect to gain by attending.
- Government and company clearance to present and publish should be final at the time of abstract submittal.
- Summaries and biographies may be edited for the printed program to accommodate length requirements or to improve readability.
- Presentations that are commercial in nature will be rejected.
Paper Submission Guidelines
- If your abstract is approved for placement in the conference agenda, you will be notified on or before January 13, 2014.
- Submitted technical sessions may be edited to correct obvious branding, spelling or typographical errors.
- All presentations received by the stated submission deadline of April 4 will be included in the proceedings made available to all attendees via download following the conference.
As a speaker you are offered complimentary attendance to the entire conference. At the time of registration, please use the speaker discount code supplied by the Conference Manager.
Each speaker is responsible for booking and payment of his/her own accommodations. Book your hotel guest room before April 11 to ensure availability at the conference rate.
Audio / Visual
If you have any technical requirements, i.e., you need use of a laptop or laser pointer, please notify the Conference Manager before April 4.
Presenting at the conference
When presenting at the conference, each speaker will be assigned a Zuken Partner; this is a member of Zuken staff who will introduce you at the opening of your presentation, and generally be on hand to support you. This person will be assigned to you approximately two weeks prior to the conference.
If you have questions, please contact the Conference Manager:
T: +1 972 691 3284