Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA, USA
Santa Clara Convention Center ,
5001 Great America Parkway,
The annual DesignCon event delivers the latest technologies and developments in the EDA industry.
The conference program runs from January 28-31 and includes 100+ Tutorials & Technical Paper Sessions focused on the pervasive nature of signal integrity at all levels of electronic design -- chip, package, board, and system. The 2013 event has 14 tracks in total:
- Chip-Level Design for Signal/Power Integrity
- Analog, Mixed-Signal, and RF Design and
- Designing with Programmable Architectures
- System Co-Design: Chip/Package/Board
PCB Materials, Processing and Characterization
- PCB Design Tools and Methodologies
- Parallel and Memory Interface Design
- High-Speed Serial Design
- Jitter, Crosstalk, and Noise Analysis
- High-Speed Signal Processing, Equalization and Coding
- Power Integrity and Power Distribution Network Design
- Electromagnetic Compatibility and Interference
- Test and Measurement Methodology
- Signal Propagation Analysis Techniques
The Expo runs for two days (January 29 and 30) opening between 12.30pm and 6.00pm. Each year, the semiconductor and electronic design engineering communities look to the DesignCon exhibit floor as THE place to discover the latest technologies and developments in the industry.
Register for your free Expo pass
Zuken at DesignCon
Find Zuken at booth #624 showcasing the latest in PCB and system design software.
Taking advantage of the latest hardware and software architectures, CR-8000 has been built to meet today’s and tomorrow’s design challenges. It is the only concept-to-manufacturing, native 2D and 3D, multi-board system design solution on the market.
System Planner: A system-level design environment for upfront planning and partitioning of electronics systems.
Design Gateway: Complete system circuit engineering.
Design Force: A complete system on package and board design and analysis solution.
For further information on Zuken's participation, please contact Amy.Clements@zuken.com