Zuken Innovation World Americas
Bringing people together to share knowledge and experience
The conference kicks off on Monday October 15 with an evening Welcome Reception - a great time to meet other attendees. We’ve got something fun planned, so you don't want to miss it!
Tuesday and Wednesday are full days of sessions, culminating with the Conference Dinner on Wednesday evening. As in past years, we'll offer training on the Thursday following the conference, helping you get more value for your travel dollars by having everything all in one place.
As you make your plans, consider the benefits you’ll gain from attending:
- Network with other users, industry professionals and Zuken experts.
- Learn new tips and techniques from each and every session.
- Hear the inside track on Zuken’s latest solution development, technology roadmap and how it will improve your company’s ability to innovate.
- Return to work and implement process and technology innovations.
- Make the most of your travel time and money by staying for the post-conference training.
Read what others had to say about last year’s event…
Sanu Warrier, Javelin Technologies
It was an amazing avenue for getting to know Zuken and its customers. Expanding the knowledge base and networking was second to none.
Mike Oswald, Continental Automotive Systems
Best way to learn about Zuken's new tools and roadmap as well as network with other EDA colleagues.
Jerry Murray, Cummins Power Generation
The technology gained more than pays for the cost of attending.
If you have any questions, please contact the conference manager:
T: +1 972 691 3284