Zuken Innovation World
Global Dates and Locations
Italy - TBA
- France - TBA
- Switzerland - TBA
- Seeheim-Jugenheim near Frankfurt, Germany - May 16-17, 2017
- United Kingdom - October 5, 2016
- Japan - October 13-14, 2016
Please join us for our annual conference – Zuken Innovation World. ZIW conferences are our premier annual events for the Zuken community. Held in locations around the globe, the conferences bring together our customers and industry professionals in an environment that encourages networking, learning, and sharing of innovative ideas.
Members of the Zuken community have a chance to meet one another and share first-hand knowledge and experience. These events offer opportunities to network, learn, and share innovative ideas through a variety of user presentations, technical sessions, and discussion groups. Each event is structured around the common theme of innovation and is organized with the specific needs of the local Zuken communities in mind.
Get to Know Zuken
This is a unique opportunity to meet with Zuken’s technical and management teams. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you over coffee, lunch or dinner. Learn more about Zuken’s innovative product-centric PCB design approach and its expanding solution for cable and harness design.
What Can I Expect?
The event will be comprised of a technology fair, presentations, social events and networking opportunities. This is a great time to meet with old friends and make new ones. The presentations will be delivered by customers, technologists, partners and Zuken engineering. The topics will range from designing with DDR4 to the latest in wearables. Learn about Zuken’s strategic plans and latest innovations as well as tool tips and tricks from our experts.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Network with other Zuken users, partners, industry experts, and Zuken employees.
- Learn how you can work faster and be more efficient in any of the multiple sessions led by Zuken users and Zuken technology experts.
- Innovate using the latest Zuken technology and learn how to apply that in your own design environment.